Water Damage Insurance Claim – Corless Barfield Trial Group
At the Tampa offices of Corless Barfield Trial Group, we protect the rights of homeowners engaged in hurricane damage insurance disputes.
Hurricane damage is generally caused by wind and flood water. The specific manner in which your home is damaged is important because different insurers cover different risks. However, insurance coverage should provide a level of basic services and needs for policyholders immediately following a storm.
According to the terms of your policy, your insurer may provide:
- Replacement costs for damaged personal property such as electronics, furnishings and appliances
- Reimbursement for food and shelter if your house is uninhabitable after the hurricane
- Damage to your roof or home caused by a neighbor’s tree
- Property damage to your vehicle
- Payment for the removal of downed trees, branches and debris
Because our attorney formerly represented some of the major insurance companies in Florida, we know how they operate and the tactics they use to minimize their payments. We are prepared to use this knowledge to your advantage.
Get the settlement you deserve for your water damage insurance claim. To schedule a free consultation, contact us online or call 877-517-5595. We answer phone calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Evening and weekend appointments are available by request.
Our firm handles hurricane claims on a contingency fee basis. That means you pay nothing until we obtain benefits for you.