After you have sustained damage to your home or commercial property, or if you are on the Board of Directors of a Community Management Association, finding the right lawyer to represent your case can be challenging. While many lawyers divide their resources between different legal disputes, the team of lawyers at Corless Barfield Trial Group concentrate its practice on property damage claims, helping homeowners, business owners, and community management associations who face questions about damages or insurance coverage. For decades, we fight for owners and insureds whose insurance company has wrongly refused to pay or adequately resolve their claims. Many times, we get involved, too, to make sure that the insurers make good choices, knowing they will face us otherwise. If you have suffered any type of property damage, give us a call toll-free at 877-517-5595 for a free consultation.
- EXPERIENCE: Hire an attorney well-versed in insurance litigation with experience representing first party insurance claims. Remember, not every lawyer is a trial lawyer. Insurance companies will look to deny, undervalue or underpay your claim. Insurers are notorious for low-ball valuations and not paying for everything that should be covered under a policy. Corless Barfield Trial Group attorneys have experience handling first party insurance claims for homes, condos, businesses, and commercial properties. We have tried hundreds of cases and collected hundreds of millions of dollars for insureds. If you have questions about a homeowner or commercial property claim, we can answer them and provide you with the skilled and zealous representation you need to protect your rights under the policy and achieve results. We are a law firm of experienced trial lawyers who have won record-setting verdicts and settlements.
- UNDERSTANDING: Our lawyers have an in-depth understanding of insurance policy language, laws, and regulations. We work directly with clients to achieve a positive outcome through negotiation and litigation. Some insurance companies are notorious for using complex and deceptive language in their policies in order to deny coverage and protect their financial interest. If your claim has been denied or is in the process of investigation and delay, Corless Barfield Trial Group can help. Resolution of property damage claims can be difficult, time-consuming, and confusing for insureds. Our lawyers successfully fight for our clients by understanding coverage, exclusions, and interpretations of policy terms.
- DIVERSITY: Our attorneys handle a variety of claims, including damage to property as a result of sinkholes, fire, vandalism, construction defects, flooding and other types of water damage, weather, toxic mold, and business interruption losses. Every case is important and is handled with tenacious detail and dedication.
- SPECIALIZATION: We are Florida-based attorneys who specialize in property insurance coverage disputes in the Sunshine State. Corless Barfield Trial Group lawyers have earned a reputation as one of the premier insurance litigation firms in the United States. We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in policyholder benefits for our homeowner and commercial property owner clients during the last 20+ years of practice.
- COLLABORATION: You don’t have to go to battle against your insurance company on your own. In fact, you might not even be in a battle with your insurer, but need to know if you are making the right choices. For many people, it’s often a question of whether it’s time to seek counsel, and most of the time, the time is now – see Corless Barfield Trial Group’s “15+ Reasons Why You Should Engage a Property Insurance Lawyer.” Working with their own lawyers, insurers commonly create numerous obstacles in order to deter you from your pursuit of full and fair coverage. Corless Barfield Trial Group is committed to providing collaborative, creative, and quality legal counsel with the level of professionalism and integrity that exceeds expectations. Contact us toll-free today at 877-517-5595 or locally at 813-258-4998.